"It always struck me in years after how bizarre it was, how two people could look at one another with such tenderness and complete love, and how quickly that could dissolve into nothing but bitterness."
- Hannah Harrington, Saving June (via larmoyante)
"Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That’s who you really are, let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it"
- C. Assaad (via psych-facts)
"Many people believe every age marks something significant, that you should accomplish a certain something by a certain time. Your first kiss, losing your virginity, getting married. Learning to drive, knowing what you want to be, succeeding in your goals. But that’s not true. Let things just happen. Make sure you’re ready. Stay wise. Give yourself time to develop. There is no rush to live."
- Unknown (via perfect)
(Source: the-taintedtruth, via prep2death)
"If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself."
- Albert Einstein (via purplebuddhaproject)
"You can look at a scar and see hurt, or you can look at a scar and see healing."
- Sheri Reynolds (via 13thmoon)
(Source: revive-ed, via cincodegayo)
"You’re just another story I can’t tell anymore."
- I Wrote This For You - via 13neighbors (via perfect)
"Everything is temporary."
- 3 words that completely changed my life once I fully accepted them (via bl-ossomed)
(Source: lunacrystals, via shutupvickyy)